2 days rafting 45km
- Meeting point – GRAB ethno village and camp
- Taking all necessary equipment
- Transportation from GRAB ethno village and camp to Radovan Luka, rafting starting point
- Rafting from Radovan Luka, through the most beautiful part of the National Park Durmitor and Tara, followed by a light lunch
- Rafting continue to the GRAB ethno village and camp
- Dinner in beautiful surroundings above the river, hanging out by the campfire
- Accommodation at bungalows or tents
- Breakfast at 9 a.m.
- Rafting continue from GRAB ethno village and camp to Scepan Polje
- Stops through the places available for rest, swimming with great possibilities for video shooting
- Arrival at Scepan Polje and transporting to GRAB ethno village and camp around 12 a.m.
The price includes
- Accommodation for one night at bungalows or tents
- Transportation during the program
- Car parking
- 45km of rafting
- Four meals
- Neoprene boots and suits, helmets and life jackets
- Rafting tax through the National Park Durmitor
- National Park Durmitor fee
- Stay tax for one night
The price doesn’t include
- Fee of the Regional park of nature Piva (1€ per person)
- Rafting tax (3€ per person)
You should take: Sun cream, swimsuit…
Possible surcharge for the room.
To realize the program is necessary to have min 6 person, otherwise rates are increased.