1 day rafting 16km
- Meeting point – GRAB ethno village and camp until 10 a.m.
- Taking all necessary equipment
- Transportation from GRAB ethno village and camp to rafting starting point
- Rafting through the most impressive rapids on Tara River
- Stops through the places available for rest, swimming with great possibilities for video shooting
- Arrival at Scepan Polje and transporting to GRAB ethno village and camp for a lunch, around 2 p.m.
- Lenght of rafting – 16km
- Time on water – about 4 hours (depending on water level)
The price includes
- Transportation during the program
- Car parking
- 16km of rafting
- Lunch (appetizer, soup, main course and dessert)
- Neoprene boots and suits, helmets and life jackets
The price doesn’t include
- Fee of the Regional park of nature Piva (1€ per person)
- Rafting tax (3€ per person)
Rafting program also can start in the afternoon -with lunch about 2 p.m. – than will be organization for one day rafting program.
You should take: Sun cream, swimsuit