PHOTO SAFARI TWO CANYONS -Piva and Tara canyon
It takes about 3 hours in a lenght of 45km
- GRAB ethno village and camp 480m – Starting point
- ČOLOVA BEAM 1062m Panoramic view of Piva, Tara and Drina canyon.
- CRKVIČKO FIELD 1110m Passing through the village Crkvicko field and coming to a rural house 1302m. The walk to the viewpoint from which you can see canyon of Piva 1400m. Back to the rural house, a short break and the ability to taste and purchase local products.
- Continue tour to BOROVA GLAVA 1418m, offering a panoramic view to the deepest part of the canyon Tara and Durmitor mountain. Through pine forest to the Borova glava. Hike to the view point Borova glava and gazing panoramas .
- Back on the way to a forest path through BORJE, pine forest . Stop to the source of cold drinking water. The possibility of an encounter with wild animals .
- Over Crkvičko field through the Tara Canyon and GRAB ethno village and camp. Panoramic view of the landscape of canyon in the evening.
- Arrival in GRAB ethno village and camp
- Meeting point – GRAB ethno village and camp until 10 a.m.
- Taking all necessary equipment
- Transportation from GRAB ethno village and camp to kayaking starting point
- Kayaking through the most impressive rapids on Tara River
- Stops through the places available for rest with great possibilities for video shooting
- Arrival at Scepan Polje and transporting to GRAB ethno village and camp for a lunch, around 2 p.m.
- Class of river- III / IV
- Lenght of kayaking – 16km
- Time on water – about 4 hours (depending on water level)
The price includes
- Transportation during the program
- Car parking
- 16km of kayaking
- Lunch (appetizer, soup, main course and dessert)
- Kayak and all necessary equipment
- The kayak guide
The price doesn’t include
- Fee of the Regional park of nature Piva (1€ per person)
- Kayaking tax (12€ per person)
Kayaking program also can start in the afternoon -with lunch about 2 p.m.- than will be organization for one day kayaking program.
Program is suitable for experienced paddlers who are able to paddle for 3-4 hours in a day, on Class III.
Private transportation can be organized from every place, to GRAB ethno village and camp.