Author Archives: taragrab
Waterfall Siga Hiking
8km ( 4hours)
For more info please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This 3-day whitewater kayak instruction course is designed to introduce beginner paddlers to the sport of whitewater kayaking.
- Outfitting a kayak
- Wet exits
- T-rescues, swimming and self-rescue
- Body positioning
- Strokes, edging and bracing techniques
- Reading rivers and hydrology
- Eddy turns, peel-outs and ferrying across the current
- Scouting rapids
- Basic safety precautions
- Paddling through class I-II whitewater
Mostly, we want to share our passion and enthusiasm for whitewater kayaking with you. This course includes all equipment necessary.
For more info please visit https://www.facebook.com/events/997120947067691/
For more info please contact email@example.com
Check here for more photos
NATURE LOVERS WEEKEND
29/30 aprl & 01 may
For more info please contact:
- MONTE NEGRO
Last week of May already back in Budapest and with very low budget, a lot of motivation and support from my girlfriend. took my Clio (gogo) and i drove to Monte Negro to meet Dimitrje, Owner of the Camp Grab located on the banks of the river Tara, It’s considered the deepest canyon in Eastern Europe. It’s 150 km. long and more than 90 km are a deep canyon that can reach 1600 meters.clean blue water and a rich past of human history and surrounded by an old forest.
At the second day at the camp Grab something very cool happened. A friend of my Toki arrived from Slovenia with my new kayak (Critical Mass – Drago Rossi). Awesome! the first days i have slept next to the kayak.
I have end up spending 3 weeks working and teaching LNT (Leave Not Trace) principles. Also paddling on the river Piva and Pivorica as well. It was incredible experience. I had met new friends, excellent food and a majestic landscape. Surely not be long before i return to the Tara River.
ADVENTURE WEEKEND 26 – 28 JUN / TARA RIVER CANYON / CAMP GRAB
Choose your adventure! Enjoy the beautiful canyon of the Tara river! Tara is the longest river in Montenegro, long 144km. It formed under Komovi of rivers Opasnica and Verusa and with river Piva from Scepan Polje, near the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina, makes Drina. Tara carved one of the biggest canyon gorge in the world, 78 km long, height of over 1300 meters, which makes Tara canyon deepest in Europe. This river is ideal for rafting and other water activities. An excursion to some place on the very edges of the canyon is an adventure, because those are places which offer a magnificent view.Of these several , specialy should mark Sokolina with its 1500m. From this place, on one side you see panorama of Durmitor, and on the other side Tara canyon where the river flows. All this beauty and attractions Tears of Europe does not mean anything until once you feel the cold and the taste of pure water, until you hear the sound of its rapids or enjoying the view from the cliffs of canyon.And when you experience it all or least part of it,it remains forever.
RACE “BE SOKOLINA”
- RELAX: Kamp Grab 460m – View point Maricina Greda 1100m (walk)
- ADVENTURE: Kamp Grab 460m – View point Sokolina 1400m (mountain race)
- ULTRA ADVENTURE: Kamp Grab460m – Viewpoint Sokolina( running)
- Start: Kamp Grab
- Target: Top of Sokolina
- Highest point: 1500m
- Lowest point: 460m
- Refreshing station x2 (sweets, fruit, water)
- Control points x4
- Required equipment: space blanket, whistle, first aid
- Meeting with competitor on Friday June 26 at 20h. This is followed by the division of the starting numbers and information about the race.
- Start Ultra adventure race starts on Saturday 27th June at 8:00h.
- Start Adventure and Relaxation category on Saturday 27th June at 8:30h.
- After completing the race, competitors must by them self return down to the camp, except for runners who will have organized transport from the finish line.
- Finish the race in 19h and awards at 20h
At runners are ranked only the first three places in the men’s and women’s competition, and in adventure race only first places in both categories.
The prize fund will be later on published.
Applications shall be made by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments are made on the bank account with a note on Adventure Weekend Grab (CKB 510-3870-70)
By filling out a form and paying the deposit, you become a participant of this unique adventure. In the form you have offered adventure, and information on prices, accommodation and meals in the camp that await you during this incredible weekend.
Its on you to choose your adventure: Rafting / Hydrospeed / Kany / Climbing / Abseiling
- Deposit for Ultra adventure is 15,00 eur
- Deposit for Relax and Adventure is 10,00 eur
Deadline for application is 15th of Jun
You can sing in after this date but price for deposit is higher.
End of this activities is in Sunday till 17h
Info Srbija +381 61 630 13 56 Info Crna Gora +382 69 634 258
For more information about climbing in Montenegro please contact us: email@example.com