RAFT + JEEP SAFARI
- Meeting point – GRAB ethno village and camp until 10 a.m.
- Taking all necessary equipment
- Transportation from GRAB ethno village and camp to rafting starting point
- Rafting through the most impressive rapids on Tara River
- Stops through the places available for rest, swimming with great possibilities for video shooting
- Arrival at Scepan Polje and transporting to GRAB ethno village and camp for a lunch, around 2 p.m.
- Lenght of rafting – 16km
- Time on water – about 4 hours (depending on water level)
- Starting jeep tour from GRAB ethno village and camp
- Driving with great possibilities for photo shooting over the village and Piva mountains
- Short hiking to the peak of canyon Tara and Durmitor mountain
- Break for tasting the local products and meeting the local people
- Return to GRAB ethno village and camp
- Lenght of jeep tour – 45km
- Duration – about 3h
The price includes
- Transportation during the program
- Car parking
- 16km of rafting
- 45km of jeep tour
- Lunch (appetizer, soup, main course and dessert)
- Neoprene boots and suits, helmets and life jackets
- Fee for jeep drive through the Regional park of nature Piva
The price doesn’t include
- Fee of the Regional park of nature Piva (1€ per person)
- Rafting tax (3€ per person)
Tara river, known as “Tear of Europe” is one of the worlds “must do” in the world of rafting. This part, Brstanovica – Scepan Polje is the most exciting, because of the impressive rapids on Tara river.
Jeep safari tour gives you a possibility for a beautiful landscape view on a Tara and Piva canyons, also on a Drina canyon and Durmitor National park. Tour goes through the Regional park of nature Piva and the village, where you can taste and purchase local products.
Rafting program also can start in the afternoon, than jeep tour will be organized in the morning.
You should take: Sun cream, swimsuit…