RAFT + BIKE
- Meeting point – GRAB ethno village and camp until 10 a.m.
- Taking all necessary equipment
- Transportation from GRAB ethno village and camp to rafting starting point
- Rafting through the most impressive rapids on Tara River
- Stops through the places available for rest, swimming with great possibilities for video shooting
- Arrival at Scepan Polje and transporting to GRAB ethno village and camp for a lunch, around 2 p.m.
- Lenght of rafting – 16km
- Time on water – about 4 hours (depending on water level)
- Transportation to the village, biking starting point, 15min from camp
- Biking over Piva mountains
- Stops for a break and enjoy in panoramic views over the Piva and Durmitor mountains and pastures
- Biking to GRAB ethno village and camp
- Lenght of biking – 20km
- Duration – about 3h
The price includes
- Transportation during the program
- Car parking
- 16km of rafting
- 20km of biking
- Lunch (appetizer, soup, main course and dessert)
- Neoprene boots and suits, helmets and life jackets
- Bikes and helmets
The price doesn’t include
- Fee of the Regional park of nature Piva (1€ per person)
- Rafting tax (3€ per person)
Tara river, known as “Tear of Europe” is one of the worlds “must do” in the world of rafting. This part, Brstanovica – Scepan Polje is the most exciting, because of the impressive rapids on Tara river.
On Piva and Durmitor mountains you will have the opportunity to experience the traditional way of life in katuns and villages. The trails are suitable for all categories of cyclists, using the natural terrain and macadam surfaces.
Rafting program also can start in the afternoon, than biking will be organized in the morning.
You should take: Sun cream, swimsuit…