RAFT + HIKE
- Meeting point – GRAB ethno village and camp until 10 a.m.
- Taking all necessary equipment
- Transportation from GRAB ethno village and camp to rafting starting point
- Rafting through the most impressive rapids on Tara River
- Stops through the places available for rest, swimming with great possibilities for video shooting
- Arrival at Scepan Polje and transporting to GRAB ethno village and camp for a lunch, around 2 p.m.
- Lenght of rafting – 16km
- Time on water – about 4 hours (depending on water level)
- Transportation to the village, hiking starting point, 15min from camp
- Hiking to the Sokolina peak
- Hike through the beautiful pine forest and stops for a break
- Arrival at the Sokoline peak at 1500m elevation, at sunset
- Return to the village and transport to GRAB ethno village and camp
- Lengh of hiking – 8km
- Duration – about 3h
The price includes
- Transportation during the program
- Car parking
- 16km of rafting
- 8km of hiking
- Lunch (appetizer, soup, main course and dessert)
- Neoprene boots and suits, helmets and life jackets
The price doesn’t include
- Fee of the Regional park of nature Piva (1€ per person)
- Rafting tax (3€ per person)
Tara river, known as “Tear of Europe” is one of the worlds “must do” in the world of rafting. This part, Brstanovica – Scepan Polje is the most exciting, because of the impressive rapids on Tara river.
Montenegro is a hiker’s paradise. Hiking to the Sokoline peak, a place with the beautiful panoramic view of the landscape of a Tara gorge, Durmitor and Piva mountains, at sunset, represents a great challange.
Rafting program also can start in the afternoon, than hiking will be organized in the morning.
You should take: Sun cream, swimsuit, hiking shoes…