2 jours de voyage en kayak
- Meeting point – GRAB ethno village and camp
- Taking all necessary equipment
- Transportation from GRAB ethno village and camp to Radovan Luka, kayaking starting point
- Kayaking from Radovan Luka, through the most beautiful part of the National Park Durmitor and Tara, followed by a light lunch
- Kayaking continue to the GRAB ethno village and camp
- Dinner in beautiful surroundings above the river, hanging out by the campfire
- Accommodation at bungalows or tents
- Breakfast at 9 a.m.
- Kayaking continue from GRAB ethno village and camp to Scepan Polje
- Stops through the places available for rest with great possibilities for video shooting
- Arrival at Scepan Polje and transporting to GRAB ethno village and camp around 12 a.m.
The price includes
- Accommodation for one night at bungalows or tents
- Transportation during the program
- Car parking
- 30km of kayaking
- Four meals
- Kayak and all necessary equipment
- Kayaking tax through the National Park Durmitor
- National Park Durmitor fee
- Stay tax for one night
- The kayak guide
The price doesn’t include
- Fee of the Regional park of nature Piva (1€ per person)
- Kayaking tax (12€ per person)
Possible surcharge for the room.
Program is suitable for experienced paddlers who are able to paddle for 3-4 hours in a day, on Class II / III / IV.
Possible to avoid the Class IV of the river and organize transport to GRAB ethno village and camp.
Private transportation can be organized from every place, to GRAB ethno village and camp.